Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.15.2002

I havent blogged in a really long time it feels like. Do I have a lot to say? Maybe.

I'm trying to go to Atlanta for the Blade Show. I think it's about high time I went. I have to go meet everyone. I hope a lot of fun people are going. Especially DM. That is going to be the highlight. My car got rear ended a while back, and Im hoping the damage is enough to get me to Atlanta. lol! Viva la America!

Had a good conversation last Friday, the kind you want to package up in a neat little box. Where are we going? Nowhere fast.

I put another ad up at match, had a few responses. Nothing stellar. Am seeing CPD soon tho, I am *most* encouraged. Sorta.

I started writing freelance restaurant reviews for Dy at citysearch. Pretty cool. I agonize over them, but so far have come out ok, and they've posted em! I guess that's a good sign.

God, Im tired. Bed...early.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home