Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.15.2002

Im at work. Im sleepy, and crabby. My eyes are so dry I can barely keep them open.

Im chatting to katie, she has time to spare before going to school. Love that.


kt: i woke up at 4am, the wind was blowing soooo hard
kt: i was scared to death
kt: the screen door kept slamming, and then i heard the bells on the front door!
Me: wow
kt: that totally freaked me out

(side note - I keep Christmas bells on my front door year round, helps to keep us aware of who's coming and going, especially when Emma's around.)


kt: i think mark is getting up
kt: i hear ruckus
Me: marcus ruckus
kt: i just went up there to see if he was up and i heard emma say "why do you fart so much?" and mark says
"why do YOU fart so much?"
Me: lol
kt: i know, thats funny
Me: im calling him to say good morning
kt: ok i am going
Me: ok
kt: have agood day
Me: you too
kt: does daniel have lunch money?
Me: yea
kt: ko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home