Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.04.2002

Whee. it's done.


1. I am deathly afraid of grasshoppers.
2. I was a baton twirler in High School
3. The biggest thing I’ve ever stolen was a lawnmower.
4. I hate it when women wear tennis shoes with businesswear downtown.
5. I have been thrown out of a Best Buy for causing a disturbance when I was trying to return something.
6. I am claustrophobic.
7. I won’t go anywhere without at least mascara on.
8. I’ve worn my hair the same way since 1977.
9. I wanted to name Daniel Andrew instead.
10. I miss camping.
11. I’m a pretty good photographer.
12. I lose my planner an average of 2 times a year.
13. I was evicted once.
14. I’ve been in 7 automobile accidents.
15. I wore braces for nearly 4 years.
16. My eyesight is 20/400. (I see at 20 feet what a “normal visioned” person sees at 400 feet)
17. I am diabetic. (non meds..for now..mostly by my choice)
18. I have three piercings (ears – 2 in one, 1 in the other) and two tattoos.
19. I have been clinically depressed and medicated.
20. I love Big Hunks.
21. Very few people are speaking to each other in my family.
22. My last grandparent died in 1993
23. I tried to write a book once. I have 6 chapters finished.
24. I am a Gemini. Most of the astrological analysis for Gemini fit me.
25. I am told my name came from an obituary because my mom wouldn’t name me. No one will staunchly confirm or deny.
26. I love daisies.
27. I have been in a cast 4 times.
28. I have been fired 4 times.
29. I have never been laid off.
30. My apartment was robbed of 70% of it’s possessions in 1983. I knew who did it and couldn’t prove it.
31. I have taken 6 lie detector tests, and failed every single one.
32. I can play the piano. But not as well as my sister.
33. I collect pocket knives.
34. I eat snow. Every time I go outside and there’s snow..I grab a fistful.
35. I need to lose 40 pounds.
36. I have a destructive temper sometimes.
37. I make really good breakfasts.
38. I love Ritz crackers but cannot eat them without soda.
39. I have not found an amusement park ride yet that I was afraid to ride.
40. I go to a thrift store at least once a week.
41. My car has been unregistered since October because it won’t pass emissions.
42. I have a very strong stomach. I can watch death, blood and guts..and not get grossed out.
43. But, watching people gag makes me gag.
44. I watch reality tv almost exclusively.
45. I flew to Atlanta in June to meet 100+ people that I’d known only from an online knife forums site. Many I had been talking to for nearly 5 years.
46. I have very poor short term memory.
47. But I remember most phone numbers after only hearing them once.
48. I am a night person.
49. Nicholas Cage is my favorite actor.
50. I read non-fiction almost exclusively.
51. I learn the words to songs very quickly.
52. I love wavs.
53. My favorite color is purple.
54. I don’t care for necklaces.
55. I drink coffee any time of day, right up until bedtime.
56. I don’t like pie.
57. I cannot stay awake when watching a movie at home. Ever.
58. I loathe any type of housework, including gardening.
59. I am very flirtatious.
60. I am left-handed.
61. I have never lived more than 30 miles from where I live right now.
62. I usually tell people exactly what I am thinking.
63. I have a friend that I still talk to at least 2 times a month that I have known since I was about 3 years old.
64. I love Las Vegas.
65. There were 10 brothers and sisters in my dad’s family.
66. I can be verbally hateful.
67. I have never been able to climb a rope.
68. Sometimes I am reading 3 books at the same time.
69. I have two step brothers that I never see, and a step sister that I haven’t seen for nearly 20 years. (…and she lives in my town!)
70. I am thoughtful.
71. I hate country music, and jazz.
72. My elbows are double jointed.
73. I am a good kisser.
74. My “icon” is a star. Ideally a purple star. This is what one my tattoos is of.
75. I sleep with a very firm pillow.
76. I am a lousy dancer.
77. I need it to be dark and quiet when I go to bed.
78. I do not have any live plants in my house.
79. Money has been my biggest problem for over 20 years.
80. I love stand-up comedy.
81. I drove a limo for a few months in 1996.
82. I have only been to 9 states, and never out of the US.
83. I have only taken 5 airplane trips. (all round trip..so 10 actual flights)
84. I did not ride in a plane from 1979 to 2001.
85. I would like to try sensory deprivation.
86. I was dangerously close to not graduating high school.
87. I always wanted to be a paramedic.
88. I was married for 14 years.
89. I have moved 11 times.
90. I am “hard” on things.
91. I wear a 9W shoe.
92. I started my period at my own St. Patrick’s Day party in 5th grade, while t.p’ing houses.
93. My parents have been divorced longer than they were married.
94. I think my parents were married 22 years.
95. I own several x rated movies.
96. I hate anything spicy.
97. I can type over 80 wpm.
98. I hum a lot.
99. I have never been on a train.
100. I am very impatient, and very glad to be done with this!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home