Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.14.2001

This is one of the WEIRDEST things that has ever happened to me...

Raul wrote me an email -
"Funny that after I sent a reply to your message today I paid attention to the music I was listening to. Surprisingly, it was a Matchbox 20 song called 'you wont be mine'. I listened carefully to the lyrics and I liked this part:

"Take your straight line for a curve
Make it stretch, the same old line
Try to find if it was worth what you spent
Why you're guilty for the way
You're feeling now
It's almost like being free
And I know soon you will be.."

And I was listening to that song at THAT VERY MOMENT. That's SO damn weird. The same time I was reading his email...the song was playing through my speakers. God, that is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home