Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.05.2002

Ssssh, don't talk so loud. Why are the lights so bright? Who put sawdust in my mouth?

We're recovering, and literally it is taking days. Mark's party was a rousing success, and we all had a great time. There were several people in and out..not as many as had promised, but it was all good anyway. We had enough alcohol and food, and that's what always worries you anyway.

We ended up in a row later on, but got it squared away. I don't want to talk about that.

Yesterday was a lazy sleep-it-off day..

Today Mark is on his way to Pueblo to pick up Emma, I am supposed to be cleaning, but havent started yet. He wont be back till 4, so I have a little while. Then we are going to Rashid's house for another party. Groan. Wonder who will be there. Could be some awkwardness, depending. I didn't see her (V) name on the email invite..but who knows. She won't come if she knows we're gonna be there...if she has a brain in her head.

Am looking at houses to move into, come July 2. I have decided not to renew my lease and see what kind of house I can afford. It isn't going too bad, I have quite a few on the list to look at. Mostly up north. More on that as it develops.

Ok, off to take out trash bags full of beer bottles, and put away food that has been sitting out for two days. Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home