Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.20.2002

Saturday Night Live was so funny for once. Seriously. We were laffing our asses off. And we're being coffee heads.

Daniel is home, they got completely rained out. They went all the way to Grand Lake, so it was a 2 1/2 hour drive back after they decided that 4 hours of rain was enough. I've camped like that, and it sucks. I've had just about every wacko camping experience you could have. We did some seriouslly frequent camping when I was married, and I could tell you some crazy stories. From being scared, to encounters with animals, being rained out, being hailed out, fights, fun, encounters with the law, and of course the most horrible loong memorial day weekend trip when I completely forgot my clothes, my toiletries *and* my sleeping bag. That feels like it was someone else's life..surreal and really distant. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home