Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.18.2002

Woke up late with a raging headache today, worrying about amanda. She hasn't found a job yet, and is stressing that she's not going to be able to get by if she doesn't find something soon. I can't help her out that much, my measley little 20 bucks here and there that I post to her bank account hardly makes a difference at all, I know. I sent her some links for jobs this morning, cross your fingers guys..she needs to be working.

I wasted several CD's last night trying to burn a few more. I don't know what the issue was, but I defragged again, and hopefully when I get home tonight it'll be ok. If I cant burn CD's, I wont be a happy computing type person at all.

Tonight will also entail a wonderful, fabulous, not to be missed trip to...drum roll.....

The laundromat!! Whee!

Daniel was harping last night about what a hassle it is not to have a washer and dryer. Helloo? Im the only one working in this house, I know that! Im the one that has to have clean, pressed fancy clothes everyday. I've never in my life been so diligent about hanging up my work clothes as soon as I take them off. Actually, on that note it's amazing how clean the house is staying, even with all the folks that are home during the day. Last night Daniel and I did the kitchen and living room really good, cause Kt's coming home tonight and she'd squeal if it was a mess.

Daniel is going camping with Dan this weekend. Glee, sweet glee. I would like to do some yard saleing if the temperature ever drops to a level where it is safe for humans to be outside. The highs have been 97-99 all week, with no relief in sight. When I get out to my car at 4pm, it is seriously unbearable to even sit in for a few minutes.

Well, back to work. I am hating this place today.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home