Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.16.2002

Listening to : Heart - Alone
Drinking: Diet Soda
Craving: A cigarette

Gonna try to blog here, my space bar wasn't working earlier and it was really pissing me off, enough that I didn't want to try to blog, cause I type so fast when I blog. I cleaned underneath it really good and now I think it's good.

Spent a grand amount of time tonight getting all my wav's and settings back where they should be. that's the biggest groaner about relaoding, is that I have things Just How I Want Them and I hate doing it all over again. But now all my lovely wavs are as they should be and my Active and Inactive Title Bars are a lovely shade of lilac..font Tahoma, 12 pt. Im very picky about this shit.

Mark is tearing apart the banister on our stairs and rebuilding them so they're sturdier. Told him he was behaving husbanated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home