Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.16.2002

Apparently, stylists hate me. Laura left a list of irritants on her blog, regarding her clients. She cuts hair. I fit some of them, but one in particular.
"---Women with lonnnnnnnggggg stringy, split hair that will not cut enough of it to make it look attractive because "I like it long". Get real. It looks like shit. Cut it off."

Oh yea, that's me. My hair has looked virtually the same since oh, about 7th grade I'd say. Short bangs, long hair. Yes, I am sick of it. Yes, it is hotter than a wool blanket. Yes, it's boring. No I do not want to cut it. Why? I don't know. I just dont.

So, in retort I thought I would post my list of pet peeves regarding stylists. Mostly my reference comes from franchise shops, as that's what I usually frequent.


1. Why do you book only 2 stylists on a Saturday afternoon?
2. Don't turn your nose up when I tell you what shampoo I use. Better yet, don't even ask. I really hate that.
3. The inane small talk has got to stop. Don't ask me about my job, my kids, or my non-existent husband. This is my "pamper me" time, please be quiet.
4. Pay attention when the perm timer goes off. You freak us out when you don't come for 5 minutes after it buzzes.
5. Please get some new goddam magazines.
6. One last thing. The cape is fucking choking me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home