Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.15.2002





I'm watching Seinfeld, having a cup of coffee and wishing it wasn't so fucken hot. I feel sticky and gross, I could take 4 showers a day and still feel caca.

I think I need a snack. Brb, talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a subject. Is a male Starbucks employee still a barista?

Tick..tick..tick..

I went and got a popsicle, which has further irritated me because our refridge doesn't work properly and those damn rug munching grannies (I mean that in the most accepting, i-love-all-people type of way) haven't done a damn thing about it. The fridge doesn't get cold enough, and the freezer doesn't freeze thoroughly. So I just had to slurp down a drippy popsicle in a most unsatisfying way. There was so many things to fix when we moved in here, and they've only managed to get to a handful of them. When their "repairperson" came over one day, Daniel said "Is that a guy or a girl?" lol - I said "..um, I think she's in transition...." Which I undoubtedly believe she is. But hey, that's what makes the world go round, right?

That's one reason I liked hanging around Deana for the short time that we did. She had really really fun gay friends. Not your garden variety "Im pretending I'm not gay" folks, but flambouantly, blazing, card carrying gay folks. And damn, those people know how to party. The one party we went to was such a riot. Who knew gay boys loved Moulin Rouge so much? They serenaded each other using whatever phallic object was nearby as a microphone. Then there was Lori. The only other straight person at the party besides us. (cough - Im choking) Only she wasn't just straight she was anorgasmic. She was lamenting about how she could never get a date, she never got laid and how few dates she even had. After some probing, she admitted that the only people she kept company with were gay friends. Helloo? How you gonna get laid hanging around Moulin Rouge boys? Anyway, she started irritating me rather quickly and I made Mark get away from her. lol - that's the same night I threw up in 9News' parking lot.

I think I need a soda now.

Ok got one.

We've managed to piss off the neighbors on both sides of us. Pretty good for 2 weeks work, I'd say. The neighbors to the south, The Too Many Adults In One Household - well apprently the previous renters here had given them their trash cans after they moved. But I didn't know that... So I'd been using them, and taking out to the curb on Tuesdays for trash pickup day. Well last week, someone said (Mark of Daniel, I forgot) that Vicki (prev renter) had told him that she left the trash cans and told the neighbors they could have them. Oops. So this week, rather than pull the trash cans all the way up to our porch, I left them out there, and sure enough the neighbors have grabbed em and filled em with their trash. I'm sure they're loving us.

Then, Angry Polish Man to the north came over at 11:30 last night and said my sprinkler was getting him wet in his bed. Hey, when I set the sprinkler it was hella dark, and there's no light in the backyard. It's so damn hot, wouldnt a little spray while you snooze feel good?

I guess I've ranted long and hard enough. Off to bed, only to start another day at the sweatshop tomorrow. The booksale's coming up, you know. I expect to see you all there.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home