Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.14.2002

Been trying to deal with things today that come up occasionally, and that are hard to fix.

Each of my kids is so different, and they get on each other's nerves a lot, which is normal. But it seems like the girls get a lot of advantanges that Daniel doesn't get, and it's hard to explain to him why, cause I don't really get it either.

It's easy to explain to Daniel why he doesn't have the same freedom that katie does, he hasn't earned that trust yet, and in fact has marred that trust, and is building it back up. But he gets passed over for some things that the girls get asked to do, from family and others, and it really bothers him. His esteem is so low anyway, and it's hard to build him up when he feels so left out. I hope he makes some friends this year at school...although I say that every year. I just wish he had a life outside his family so he'd get some interaction elsewhere. He's so bummed out.

I have spent nearly the entire day in bed, I had a migraine like headache pop up a few hours ago, and I was out. Drew and Jenny are coming over tho, so I had to get up and get moving. The house is no where near ripe for company but...it's not going to get any better today I don't think. Nice when you just move, for about a month you have an excuse for your house to be trashed. I'm excited to be having them over, Drew is so interesting to talk to. Celeste and Dave were slated to come over too, but had to beg off for good reason.

Katie's been at the Ren Fest all day, yesterday she spent all day at Char's dad's company picnic, and Im bummed I havent seen her very much. School will be starting before you know it (aah, autumn - will it cool off?!) and then they'll all be busy again. I'd like kt to get another job soon, but that doesn't seem to be on her agenda. Im sending good wishes Amanda's way for a job fair that is happening in town.

Mark and I started a little side business and it's taken off amazingly well. So far we're doing about $200 every two weeks, with no sign of slow down. We figure at this rate we could have a stockpile of about $3K by December, and spend Christmas in Cancun, what dya say..anybody else up for it? Maravilloso!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home