Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.13.2002

The lists are coming in -

Amanda:
"Very funny-"mensa" that's mean, I'm smart mom, I'm in college, I have a 3.0. Anyway, I'm going to try this, it sounds fun but mine will probably be dumb.

I know you're smart, you're just a ding dong. But the cutest smartest ding dong ever.


1. I don't have cancer, an irregular heart rhythm or lupus, I feel so healthy!
2. I'll just skip doing my makeup today.
3. Can we rent one of the Rocky or Star Wars movies?
4. Why don't you put in that Carpenters CD. (by the way mom, I considered that torture, so did Katie)
5. I really want to get a cat.
6. I don't have time to watch Oprah or Martha Stewart today.
7. I really don't need another pair of shoes.
8. My boobs are too big.
9. Can I peel the dead skin off your previously sunburned back?
10. The "F" word (I tried to make myself say it once when I was alone in my car but I just couldn't)


Blade buddy Art:
Top 10 things you wont hear me say


#10 - I think I'll have onions and green peppers in my omelet
#9 - Sure hun a Lifetime chick flick sounds like good TV
#8 - Lets go visit your family dear
#7 - I wanna go to church today
#6 - Yes I can baby sit for you today
#5 - Beef, It's what's for dinner
#4 - Can you put the radio on a Rap station
#3 - I don't carry a knife
#2 - I need to register this hand gun
#1 - Lets go shopping

(nell note - these are a riot!


Denman: (wow - nice note...thank you)


1. No
2. I don't think I'd like to try that, it looks dangerous
3. Those damn unions, all they do is make people lazy and take away their initiative
4. Chocolate? UG!
5. You're right, that just isn't worth arguing about
6. Can't you just do that yourself?
7. Ooooh, Kenny G, now that man has SOUL
8. If only I had a brand new car, then my life would be complete
9. Buckle up, you can never be too safe
10. That is NOT what that tool was designed to do, stop it.

Hilarious!

Dy:


10. Celine Dion. I celebrate her entire catalogue.
9. Maybe what I need is a ... pet?
8. I could give up caffeine any time.
7. Does this make me look fat?
6. I'm a people person.
5. I can't decide who's the best American president? George W. Bush or Ronald Reagan.
4. Some of my best friends are Republicans.
3. I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian.
2. Reading is for sissies.
1. I wasn't being facetious.

These are so fun!


And finally Laura:


1.Not tonight, I have a headache.
2.I have enough _______ (fabric,plants,seeds,sex, art, paint,paper, dogs..).
3.I wish you would tell me about every haircut you have ever had in your boring life.
4.What diet are you on?
5.I've been thinking of moving to the suburbs.
6.That's too kinky.
7.I don't know how to make that.
8.I don't want to know.
9.Sure-I'll come right over!
10.I wish Di would move back in with us.

Oh my god, I was rolling reading these, you guys are such good sports...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home