Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.14.2002

Oh dear, my webpage is gone. So are my pics. We knew it was coming, let's not get all weird about it. I will have everything up on my new space soon.

Just watched Monster's Ball. Was good, but mostly because I love Billy Bob. He really reminded me of Dan in this movie, lookswise and attitude too. Mark mentioned the same.

This morning I took Emma to see a sneak preview of Stuart Little2. She was an angel of course, amidst the throngs of brats. I thought it strange that the place was nearly filled with Hispanics. I don't have a problem with that, I just thought it was weird. I got my tickets from work, from the PR department. Where do other people get free sneak preview tickets? Where do Hispanics get them? Is that a weird thing to wonder?

Tomorrow I hope is a chill day. We are seeing some friends tomorrow night at a new great place we've found. Nothing major, just a pint or two..but it'll be fun. We love this great place, called the Cheshire Cat Brewpub. They brew their own beer there, and they bill themselves as a british style pub, with a british style restaurant too. Pretty authentic from what we've seen so far. Fun place.

So I've stayed awake for two movies in one day. Also took Daniel for a haircut, and went to the laundromat. Boy did that suck. Hot, sweaty, dirty and full of gross people with more bratty kids. One lady was in there with two kids, niether one had shoes on (god, I REALLY hate that), their feet were so dirty they were black, and the girls hair was so matted it would have taken an entire bottle of conditioner or something to smooth it out. She had the remains of a meal on her face, and ate 3 candy bars while I was there. They were running around yelling and arguing. I was so disgusted and grossed out, I couldnt help but give the mother obvious dirty looks. Certainly I'm no hollywood type, but jeesus, my kids at least always had shoes on in public. I need a washer and dryer.

I also went to arc and spent 63 dollars. It is difficult to spend 63 dollars at arc. But I found some great work clothes, a couple of things for Emma (of course) and even some stuff for kt. I also found a new "massager" (cough) in case something happens to big red. Big Red is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's kind of like this but it's bigger and it's red. Theurapeutic? You betcha.

Someone is cooking something. I gotta go see what it is.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home