Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.16.2002

Im wishing as hard as I can that we'll have some of Serendipity's weather soon. *sigh. I really have no desire to leave the library today and get in my car which interior temperature is probably about 123 degrees inside right now. But I have leave soon, cause I didn't pay for parking today, so I have to get out there before the Man in the Van does.

Anne and I had to go to Schlessman Branch today and take pictures for the media of kids making art for the Booklover's Ball. The Booklover's Ball for those of you Not In The Know is an overpriced event the Library puts on every year (In October) to raise money. It's a catered black tie affair that I loathe. The pictures came out cute. Then I dropped my camera, but apparently it is still functional. Idiot. I will show you a couple of pictures tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home