Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.09.2002

Allof us struggling with our weight (or even if you don't) should read Diet Chick's obsession with food monologue she wrote today. (August 9 for those of you reading days from now). Gave me the shivers, it was so spot on. You should write and congratulate her, she's lost close to 30 pounds since mid May. I've read her since the beginning, and it's really been interesting. She struggles daily, and we could all learn something. I just wish she'd done it with pics to go along with her weigh in every Friday.

She doesn't talk about anything but her diet...and the food she eats. She never talks about her friends, or her job. Just food and dieting. It used to annoy me...now I really like reading her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home