Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.12.2002

I know people buy and sell domain names on ebay all the time. I think it's a pretty clever idea to have bought up cool domain names and now there is a market for them. Some people are desperate for domain names that other people already own. Movie companies, for instance...are frequently offering some serious cash if a new movie title is already taken as a domain name. Picking a domain name is very very difficult. It was worse than naming my children. (It's 'Danelle's eMonstrosity' , btw..in case you didn't know. As yet underdeveloped.)

But what about your screen name? How you is that... How important is it to have Just The Right Screename? How attached to yours are you? Me? Not so much..and I chat a lot. That's why this baffles me. At least no one's bidding on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home