Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.10.2002

Well, I managed to salvage the day I guess.

We ended up going to some yard sales, and finding a few fun things. Got kt one of these steps for doing her workouts. Five bucks!


They're listed on that site for $85! Fun. Also got a little makeup bag and a wipe off calendar for the fridge.

Tonight Mark and I worked at my sister's High School reunion (30th). I think I've worked the check-in table for almost every reunion she's had. It's fun to see all the people that used to hang around the house all the time when I was an annoying 8 year old. It was nice, Cindi bought us a couple of drinks and we got to have dinner too. Very yummy.

Tomorrow is Emma day, I wish I'd had more time to tidy the house up a bit first. Not sure if Im going along for the 4 hour ride yet, I might beg off and do laundry.

Im tired...achy..unsociable. Must be bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home