Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.05.2002

Sooo tired. Soo stinky. But man, what a fun day.

It was so nice to be doing something fun with *all* my kids..that doesn't happen very often. Everyone gets busy and life takes over..and we just dont get together much. Spent the whole day with Daniel, Kt, Amanda, Justin (Amanda's b/f) and Mark. Glorious! We got two rainshowers, but they were short lived and we waited them out. Late in the evening there were no lines and we rode whatever we want over and over. The flying coaster was fun..(you lay down to ride it) but the boomerang was better. My favorite, Shake Rattle and Roll was open (a rarity) and we rode it 3 times. It's the most upside downest ride there..and I love it to death. A wonderful day. Pics soon!

Really wishing I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. That's what I wish.

Boomerang:




Flying Coaster:



Shake Rattle and Roll:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home