Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.16.2002

Trish says: Why do you make a post that says {link} this is interesting.{/link} And that's your entry. I just don't understand the point, and wish someone would explain it to me. My blog includes my personal thoughts and if I link something, it's to direct someone to where I obtained my information if they want to read further, but I have given my own comments on that topic, story, issue, whatever it may be. It's your blog, you can do whatever the hell you want, of course, I'm just curious why someone uses a blog as a favorites folder.

Wondering if I do that. I don't think so. I know I make a lot of one line posts, and some of them are links, but that's only because I post so many time a day. Sometimes I see something funny or cool and just want to get it down before I lose it. Personally, I would rather read someone's blog that posts several times a day if the mood strikes them. If someone writes only once in a while and it's a long, long post..I usually end up not reading it all. To each his own, right? We all have blog pet peeves, I think. My main one is team blogs. I loathe team blogs.

Emma is at work with me today. Nuff said. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home