Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.04.2002

Oh I know I know. It's been days. Ok, at least a day.

Yesterday I was so freaking lazy. Laying down for a nap with Mark after lunch, and not getting up till dinner. I love those days tho.

Hey have you seen this on Napster's official web site? Look at their front page too. Word on the street is they are filing for bankruptcy on Thursday. "Really, who cares?" Sebastian, a student at the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany, told Reuters as he heard that Napster would likely be forced into Chapter 7 liquidation as early as Thursday." Nuff said.

I have this twitch in my thigh that is driving me nuts. It kept me awake last night and now is still bugging me. When you look at it, it looks like a pregnant woman's stomach at about 8 months...rolling and poking from the inside. I hope there's not a fetus kicking around in there.

Im at work. Not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home