Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.01.2002

Yawn...
Mark and I woke up at 11am. He has to be in Fairplay by 1! Made him breakfast to go and just hustled him out the door to take Emmas home.
We slept so poorly the night before, there was much finangling and discusing of the car, and we both stayed up w-a-y too late. Last night we stayed up late again making lists and talking about the trip to get the car. But evidently we slept soundly enough for him to almost be late.

Tom's party today. Fun times. 90% of his friends are cops (he's a dispatcher.."911 what is your emergency?") - should be a good time. Tom is the one that is writing music for a Disney movie. Him and his brother just..well, I dunno..they never seemed to have a girlfriend of any description. And never have. I've known him since kindergarten. Tom is 39, brother Mike is 41..and they live together in a house they bought together. I dunno, your guess is as good as mine.

Ok, I am taking my coffee outside and going to look over the maps and materials I've printed off so far. Have a fabulous day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home