Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.15.2003

Good day, everyone is in a good mood, business is good, and people are being nice to each other.

Already pulled and packaged the orders that were waiting for us this morning, now gonna tidy the kitchen and play catch up in other areas. There's a snail mail letter (my buddy in prison) that I need to answer, and of course the cologgers pictures!

Alan will get a kick out of this...

This morning, it was windy as hell, and when I first got up I could hear the screen door banging, it hadn't been latched when the kids left for school. Sooo....I opened the front door to lean out and latch the screen, and lo and behold there was a salesman right there, about 2 seconds away from knocking on the door. I was wearing a very short sweater and underwear. That's it. I must have jumped 50 feet cause he said "Oh, I didn't mean to scare you"... There was nothing I could do at that point but just stand there, he'd seen it all already. He started in on his spiel, and I quickly said "no thanks" and slammed the door. Geesh. Mark was laughing his ass off. Why do I always get caught in these predicaments?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home