Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.10.2003

I know, I've been playing wav games and not really blogging. Today wasn't that great of a day, I was very bitchy and depressed about having no money. Unconsolable, really. But I feel better, a little. *sigh. It's just so hard waiting for things to "look up" even tho there are some lights at the end of the tunnel. Please don't let it be Amtrak.

Denny brought Emma to Denver tonight, that was great. Great to see Denny and great that we didn't have to do the drive. Thank you Denman! We're having some dinner (Made by Cindi, thank you Cindi..)with folks here tomorrow night with him, that'll be fun and interesting. Maybe pictures will be taken..oooooohh..aahhh....

What else. Nothing.

And btw, Tracy, if you're reading...please get in touch. I want to know all that is happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home