Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.07.2003

Two for Tuesday
1. Have you ever gone to one of your high school reunions? If you have, were people still the same or were they different? If you haven't, why not? If you haven't been to one because well, you haven't made it to the 10 year mark of being out of high school, are you planning to?
I have gone to both of mine so far, the 10 and the 20. I don't know why I keep going, it's just so ridiculous. I don't even like these people. And the ones I do like, I talk to frequently already. The people are basically the same, the cheerleaders hang out at the bar with their fake boobies flopping all over the place, the choir folks pulling all the tables together so they can all sit in a circle and look dumb..and the band dicks are all left on the patio. The last one, the 20 year, I got in a fight with the waiter...I don't remember what happened, I just remember Mark had to "take care of things". I could plan a reunion 100 times better than these lame-o's.

2. What was your life like in high school? Would you ever want to go back and make changes? What would you want to change?
High School was ok, I was in band/marching band all throughout, the first year playing clarinet, subsequent years being the baton twirler...aka IDidntMakeCheerleader. I didn't do well scholastically, and I think I graduated by the skin of my teeth. If I could go back and make changes I would speak out more, do my homework, and not have a steady boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home