Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.03.2003

Oh, Im just feeling cynical and bitchy.

There are so many women who genuinely don't like sex. I didn't like sex when I was married. It seemed like another chore at the end of the day. Get it over with so I can go to sleep.
Then later in my marriage, I discovered that I really did like sex...what I hated was my husband. It was like a lightbulb coming on.

I was chatting to two women tonight and they both had the same blah attitude about sex that I keep reading about over and over in some women's blogs. Pretending they are on their period, pretending they are sick, asleep or whatever...just to get out of it for one more night. But they are head over heels in love with their husbands. I just wonder what is it that makes them have such a distaste for something so damn fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home