Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.02.2003

We're Listin, listin, listin. And no that doesn't mean we're leaning sharply to one side. Although Mark kind of is, he did something wicked to his back and now he's suffering. He's downstairs packaging the orders we got today and watching John Q on the pc. Emma is on the couch watching Spongebob and drinking a Capri Sun. Katie is at work, Daniel is at the neighbor's, and Im in my bedroom (no it didn't get cleaned, I don't want to hear about it) listing books and eating peanut m&m's. All's right with the world.

I need a housekeeper. Just one time through. Might take her all day, but after that I can keep up. Thank goodness Katie keeps the kitchen and living room clean.

I need to do laundry. I don't wanna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home