Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.04.2003

I feel like it's been a trying day, though it really hasn't. We went over to my moms so gramma Maxine could give Emma her Christmas pressies. She got 4 cute little dolls and a pop up grinch book. She loves the dolls SO much, carrying them around everywhere and constantly messing with them. they are just the right size to use all the implements from her Littlest Pet Shop toys, so she's loving it. Good shoppin, mom.

Emma was gracious and sweet until my mom said "I like your coat, it's pretty" and Emma said "So what."

It's been a nice long stretch having Emma here, but it really makes you realize how tied down you are when you have a toddler full time. I know we feel blessed when she is here, and blessed when she's with her mom too. 4 year olds are trying, I remember when Amanda was around 4 she was quite a handful. To boot, I had Katie when Amanda was 4, and then had Daniel when Katie was just 23 months old. It's no wonder I'm half looney now. To know them now, it's evident they've all been dropped on their head a few too many times. I remember reading something funny once about how when you have your first child, you sterilize everything. Then when you have your second child, you just wash things off in the sink. By the third child you're rinsing their pacifiers off with your own spit and teaching the first child how to wind the baby swing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home