Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.07.2003

Denny's coming for a visit! Whee, that'll be a good time in the old town.

He is bringing Emma up on thursday night, then stopping back by on Friday for some food and revelry. Cindi is coming, and Katie and Char are gonna stick around too, if only because the meal will be meatless. Heh. See me at McD's around 11pm. Kidding, kidding. I would invite you, lovely amanda, but we will be eating around 4pm. Come if you can!

Wow, blogland is getting even more interesting lately, isn't it? There is all kinds of interesting things going on. I'm checking updates even more frequently than usual, to get the latest juice. Im hopeless! Amanda called me tonight and said "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! how do I get a BLOG?!" Hee. We got her. Url to be released post haste.

Sometimes, I swear to God, I want to leave the not-so-nicest comments on people's blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home