Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.05.2003

"The feeling of owning a stinkbomb gave me a feeling of enormous power- and I pondered upon the right time and place for it's usage."
from Castle Norwig (New blog link)

I re-did the blogrolling list, there was so many blogs that I read every day that weren't on there. Check em out if you want, they're good.

Oh man my cursor is flashing like a mofo. What is up with that.

I actually laid on the couch and watched 2 movies today, and stayed awake. Daniel and I watched The Beverly Hillbillies (movie from 1993). What a ridiculous stupid, dumbassed movie. But after 30 minutes I felt vested enough to not risk losing my very comfy position to lean over and get the remote. Besides, it was 2pm on a damn sunday - what the hell else is on. Then I watched Hysterical Blindness with Uma Thurman and Juliette Lewis, which I loved . Change the names of the people and the names of the bars, and that was pretty much my life in 1982. Great movie. I cried.

We also watched the premiere of "High School Reunion" which looks like it has promise as being a "Survivor's Not On" replacement. I can't wait for "Surreal Life" which starts on Thursday. More good bad tv to make ya groan.

I sent a resume in for an Admin Asst job that is about 3 minutes away from where I live. Wouldn't that be fun?

The rest of the night we've just been doing "book work". Business is good!

Emma is back at mommy's and it's quiet 'round here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home