Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.21.2003

Today I am thankful -
1. That I found a dryer, and it is so quiet. The old one we couldnt run past 10pm because it rattled the entire house. Im not kidding.
2. That book business is so good.
3. That Emma had a great 5th birthday today.
4. That I'm exempt from giving her a party.

Hey. Don't get me wrong. I love Emma like she was my own. Like. like. like. Not same. same. same. But I figured that from the time my kids were 1 to 15 years old (typical age for no longer having home birthday parties), that I have hosted 30-40 birthday parties. That is taking into account that not every child had a party every year. Although some parties should account for two parties, they were so horrendous. Maybe Amanda and Katie can tell you how many times I had to call them upstairs and say "You are never having a party, ever ever again".

It's so nice to be not-the-mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home