Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.06.2003

I used to read this one blog, by a woman named Allison, who lives in Georgia. She was always entertaining, but didn't post enough for my liking..so I only read her intermittantly. She got married last Christmas, and I really enjoyed reading her "getting readiness". But then in January she just stopped writing altogether. Period, that's it..no more, bye bye. I found her blog in my internet favorites tonight, and she had made an entry. Only one, but it was a good one. She's had good reason to be gone so long.

I like her because I think a lot of our attitudes and outlooks on life are the same. Bad things happen to good people. Are you gonna wallow in it? Blame your past for things happening in the present? Or dust yourself off and get busy with the rest of your life?

People get cheated on, kids grow up and move away, jobs are lost, cars burn down, and so do apartments.

Wipe your face and give one more good heavy sigh and then make the best of what's left. It's really quite a lot if you think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home