Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.28.2003

Bleh.

Called Mark crying after class. It was our first skill set and I sucked. I have no strength whatsoever. We spent 3 hours (NO break) lifting each other. On the backboard, off the backboard. Onto the pram, off the pram. Raise the pram (I really suck at this), lower the pram. Lift someone in a blanket. Lift someone off a toilet. All done? Do it again. I have crappy form, I can't lift with my legs. I cant keep my back straight. I feel fat. My hands are blood red from lifting everything. They are so sore I can't make a fist.

I have it in me, I know I do. I just gotta find it.

Mark took me out to dinner (at 10:15 no less). A nice dinner at Bennigans, and a few beers. I really needed it. I feel a lot better. Have also been promised a back rub for whenever I'm ready to hit the couch. He's so sweet, sending me text messages in class, little notes of encouragement here and there. I don't know what I did to deserve him. Musta been something damn good.

Dy and Emma left this afternoon after school for all parts southward, until I think Monday afternoon. It will be a nice quiet weekend, which we sorely need.

I guess Emma is sick of everyone asking her how school is going, cause today when I picked her up she immediately put her hand up and said "I had a great day, so don't ask." Ok, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home