Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.04.2003

Stolen from everyone:


1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Usually around 10:30, sometimes as late as 11:30. I stay up till around 3am.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
I'm usually up earlier on the weekends, around 8:30-9:30

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Make coffee. Before anything else, usually.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
If I'm going out and about, I can be ready in about 15 minutes. If I'm getting for an event, or for work, about 45 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Denny's. Love the Denny's.

********

Katie's senior pictures went very well this morning. This woman does it out of her home, and she has a great setting. She lives in a gated community that has a lake right out her back door. Her sitting fee was reasonable, ($49) and her packages are lower than most, though still expensive in general. It only took about 45 minutes, and I think she got some great shots. It was funny, she had a rambunctious dog following us around, and at one point we noticed he was playing with a dead bird. heh. Then this woman's cat wouldn't stop coming over to sniff on Katie, so she finally had to put him in the house. Funny.

Just got back from the post office, and the rest of the day will be spent doing house stuff. I started laundry last night, and am still motivated to do it. yay! I cleaned the bathroom last night (this morning) at about 2:30am and now it's nice and shiny. Love it.

RIght now, I am on hold with the unemployment office. I missed making a claim while we were in Atlanta, and am still trying to get it squared away. It's a dribbly amount, and it's my last payment, but it would still be nice to have. The voice mail system at unemployment just told me:

Due to a high volume of calls your wait time will be in excess of 90 minutes.

Ok, so they obviously don't have enough people to answer the phone. At the unemployment office.

I dunno, I'm just sayin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home