Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.24.2001

~I'll call your cellular phone to tell you TV night was lonely without you and so am I... so am I.
It seems our day keeps falling on a leap year.
So many high points on this last leg.
I can't wait to recount them it seems like nothing's happened until I've shared them with you.
I think I miss you most on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
It seems our day keeps falling on a leap year…~

Shirts and Gloves
~Dashboard Confessional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets. You're not alone and you're not discreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home…

…As for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder how you're making out. But as for me I wish that I was anywhere, with anyone making out….~

Screaming Infidelities
~Dashboard Confessional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home