Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.07.2002

I think my website problem is actually an isp problem.

I cant even hit their website without the same prompt. I wrote them a nice email...we'll see if I get an answer..or if the emails have to get increasingly hostile. I dont cope well with isp problems.

Rolled in late as promised, and Im the only one here! Figures. This place is so predictable. We stay late one night, the next day everyone is later than late. I love it tho..and I love it here. The people are all so cool, and the events really are kinda fun. Good food..damn we had good food last night.

Cooking up some grub for the Coles tonight. Fried chicken...for emma of course. One of her faves. Missed them last night. *sigh.
tick tick tick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home