Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.30.2002

Wow. Im so excited.

Did you ever see that episode of Seinfeld about the girl that elaine worked with who was always so excited?

She finally got the promotion at Elaine's job after heckling Jerry at a stand-up club and breaking her pinkie toe. I always remember her saying "It's so exciting, I'm so excited!!" And Kramer made this crazy "yee haw" move with his arms that I can see in my head perfectly. God, what was her name? Something weird like Bobsie or something. Im sure you have no idea what I'm talking about and think I'm mostly crazy.

But I am. So excited. Plane leaves at 10:50 am, and already have several people lined up to hook up with. People have exchanged cell #'s and room #'s and we've all decided where we're going Saturday night to par-tay. Ooohh..man! Veeg (!), DM, Danbo, Tom Carey, Ken, Will (oh wow), Mo, Spark (I hope), and to see Joyce again will be ultra cool. I seriously cannot believe I am going.

I hope I can post while Im gone. Wouldnt that be fun?

So foggy. But it was 90 something degrees today. Hotter than fuck. I gotta get a new car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home