Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.21.2002

I was reading Alan's blog and thinking about his dog that's old and sick. I was thinking about how long dogs normally live, and when you ask someone h ow old their old, sick dog is, you expect them to say "he's 15" or "Oh, he's 18." I started luaghing, thinking how funny it would be if you asked someone how old their dog was and they said "Oh, he's 32."

These are the things that go through my mind.

Sunday is the Warp Tour. No I am not going, and I'm not happy about it. Katie said I would get killed there. Bleh. Her and Charlie are going with Megan and some other friends. Im tempted to let them take my digital camera and take some pics of Good Charlotte and New Found Glory. But not that tempted. Go download New Found GLory's "Sincerely Me' and listen to what I've been blasting 24/7 lately. Make me happy. Humor me.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home