Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.16.2002

I have nothing interesting to say.

We've packed. a Lot. The balcony closet is done. The coat closet is almost done. The hall closet is almost done. Mark is going through CD's and videotapes now.
I smell gross, and likely look even grosser.

We drove to Fairplay yesterday and picked up Emma. Her and Mark went the Lion King last night...through a ticket snafu I didn't get to go. No big deal, I was a little disappointed, but it was good for just them to go.

We are so close to moving. God, I will be so glad to have so much more space.

I had lunch with Amand and my mom today. Whee. It was fun tho, I felt a little snubbed tho, Amanda and my mom had other plans after lunch. I just felt a little ignored, no biggie. I'll get over it.

Back to work tomorrow. I think it will feel like relaxation after this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home