Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.13.2002

Im blogging like a madwoman today. So solly.

From kt's new blog - (I cant give you the url, sorry. If you write me and I know who you are, then maybe). She had a great blog about a year ago, but abandoned it, even after much finger wagging from me. So, she's started a new one. Im stoked.

~June 10, 2002 - 2:07pm~
--So this will be my blog. I will not promise that I'll blog every day, or even every week. But sometimes I might blog 9 times in one day. I'm flaky about the whole blog thing, I have to be pretty blazed to blog. I couldn't keep a blog during the school year, but its not like anyone was missing anything, my school was a ghetto version of an average high school. The people there were enough to make someone puke, most everyone was clueless about what was happening in the world and had no plans or goals further than what they were doing friday night. There were a few decent people, but I'm glad to announce I won't be attending Overland next year. The teachers were great, but the students were lame examples of human beings.
I have worked at fucking Applebee's for 7 months now. I don't know if I am going to work at another one when we move. You cannot have exposed tattoos, and I'm thinking of getting my whole body covered in them (joking). But maybe one or two more.

~June 12, 2002, 5:38 a.m.~
This is really pissing me off.
Notice the time, yes, 5:30am. I went to bed at 12, woke up at 3, and couldn't sleep since. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO!
Im sick of watching tv, all thats on is the news. woohoo. Fire fire fire. shit shit shit.
And what am I going to do today? Absolutely nothing. Probably sit on my ass until I have to work. Summer can really get to be a drag. Charlie works all day, I work all night, and the boredom overcomes my soul. Wow, this really stinks, I can't even think of anything to blog about. My brother was still awake at 4. I wish he would sleep in his own damn room so that I could go watch the satellite cable in the living room. Im stuck with 5 channels.
Maybe Ill try to sleep.
...yeah right.



Too damn funny. She's a great blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home