Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.24.2002

I'm gonna do one of these stupid damn things. Only cause someone asked me nicely.

Nicknames: Dani, Danny (in person) Star. (online)
Birthplace: Denver, CO (and I'm still here)
Age: 40
Birthday: May 22
Hair Color: Blondish/Brown - usually colored blonder
How long/thick is your hair: Pretty long, mid back? Used to be thicker but still ok.
Eye Color: Hazel/turquoise contacts (shut up, they look fabulous..at least i don't have fake nails.)
Height: 5'4"
Personality: Sarcastic, thoughtful, funny
Do you drink? Sometimes, almost never at home
Have you had your appendix or tonsils out? No/Yes
Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes.
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Convicted? No.
'Dream' dream car: 67 Stang convertible
Favorite place to visit: I loved Vegas, but OD'd on it very quickly. Now I want to go to the beach.
Favorite soft drink: Diet Coke or coffee
Adidas, Nike, or Reebok: Um, Payless.
Favorite Blog: Mine, then Sharons. (fragmented, over there --->)
Favorite subject in school: Photography/Yearbook
Least favorite subject in school: History
Favorite movie: Fargo
Favorite book: Ooh, too many here.
Favorite alcohol: Maybe Caffrey's or Fat Tire
Favorite sport to watch: Is Fear Factor a sport?
Favorite sport to play: Softball
Anything different about you: I collect knives.
Tattoos/Piercings: Ears pierced, 2 tattoos
Quotes: "I'll sleep when I'm dead" - Warren Zevon
Favorite ice cream: Cookie Dough
Favorite color: Purple
What's your bedtime: midnight
Favorite TV Show: Survivor/Six Feet Under
Words or phrases that you overuse: Goddammit. Shoot.
Something that can be improved upon: My housekeeping
What you want to be: Financially secure
The one place you would like to see: Greece
Famous person you have met: David Copperfield, Jeff Goldblum
Favorite animal: Rodents. Seriously.
Are you too shy to ask someone out: Not even.
Have you ever thought you were going to die: No.
Do you believe you have a soul mate: I believe there are several.
Have you ever felt you were in love: Yes.
Do you pray: Sometimes
Do you attend church: Not usually. Used to, a lot.
Single or attached: I think I'm attached.


There you go. Comments, complaints, criticisms can be filed under F and U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home