Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.23.2002

We decided to stay at Mark's house tonight, so he can get an early start of stuff he needs to get done around here. Fine. Except he already had his satellite turned off, so we are reduced to watching fuzzy local television. Bleh.

Gail is gone for one more week, and I havent even touched the list of things she left for me to do. The "Parks Tour" stuff started, and that totally focuses on me, so I have been very busy setting that up. It's going smoothly but it's very time consuming. Basically, the Library sets up tours of local parks every year, and I coordinate the lectures, the registration, the payment, the medical waivers, etc. etc. The tours arent until late August and already its getting crazy. What's with these geezers and their parks tours?

I got a little bit more packing done, and kt has been doing a lot too. I just talked to her to see how the concert went today. She said it was insane, but really fun. They were selling bottles of water for $3. It lasted from noon-8pm. I wish I could have gone.

I can't wait to be in the new house, but they just said on the news that next weekend was going to be really hot. We need to move in the middle of the night or something.

Hope everyone had a grand weekend. If anyone of you would like to be in Denver next weekend and help us move, we'd appreciate it. Free pizza, beer, and a peek at what's really inside my dresser drawers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home