Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.31.2002

Gail's gone..Gail's gone..all is well when Gail's gone.

Seriously, I get 10X more work done and the day is so much more pleasant and tolerable when she's not here. Anne and I had decided to launch a "Get Gail Fired" campaign, but then decided that since she's gone at least 2 out of 5 work days, that maybe we better just watch out what we wish for.

Am loving this song and this CD. If you don't have it yet, I wanna know why. It's terrific.

But then you came around me
The walls just disappeared
Nothing to surround me
And keep me from my fears
I'm unprotected
See how I've opened up
Oh, you've made me trust

I've never felt like this before
I'm naked, around you
Does it show?
You see right through me and I can't hide
I'm naked, around you
And it feels so right...

"Naked" - ~Avril Lavigne


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home