Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.21.2002

So, Im on the living room computer cause my space bar sucks so much.

We went out with Michele and had a few beers and some food. Fucken Verns at 44th and Wadsworth, which has been there since the dawn of man I think. Along with our waitress. They had no qualms about putting the chairs on the table and turning the lights out on us. Im full tho, pretty good food.

We went down to Mark's condo today to do some more cleaning and get it "readier" for renting. It wasn't as hot today, but we didn't get that much done. Brought a big carload home of everything else that was left there. Now all that's left there is cleaning supplies. We also need to rent a Stanley Steemer or some crap, that carpet is gonna take some serious work.

Emma goes home to mommy tomorrow. It's been a long week. I'll miss her tho.

Book sale week coming up. Groan. I hope Gail develops some rare form of illness that quarantines her for a long period of time. I dont think I can take this week with her constantly breathing down my neck. Man, I wish something would happen soon..I know the board is really looking at her performance, and it looks like maybe they'll be contacting the staff for their input. Please...yes...

I think it's bedtime. Needing ceiling time, actually I think.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home