Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.13.2002

Also found this....it's from when I was pretty sure I got this job at the Library, but was still at Auraria:

Back to thinking about the interview again. I feel really confident, but am worried about the fallout. I do not necessarily want to leave my job. It will be hard to go. But then the waitress brings the reality check and I know I have to do something. What about insurance and all that shit? changing all that shit is such a hassle. Then trying to make your new desk "your" place. My desk now is so totally "my place". You cant just walk in the first day and tack up all this shit on the wall, and fill the drawers with oreos, popcorn, books, cd's you're trying to sell online, dishes, mayonaisse, knives, a toothbrush, floss and nail polish.

Damn, that's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home