Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.13.2002

It's Two for Tuesday. Let her rip...

1. Which is your favourite season, and why?
They say we are lucky in Colorado because we have all the seasons. I don't see it. We seem to go from scorching heat to snow in no time at all. I love the activities that summer affords..camping, swimming, bbq'ing at the park, etc. but I truly am a winter person, I think. I love coming home from work early because it's snowing hard...and plopping down on the couch under a blanket with the remote. And I absolutely love snow days..where every channel is a weather report for hours at a time. Love it. Im such an idiot..I have tapes of this. lol

2. Describe your idea of "perfect" weather conditions.
If Im inside and warm with my family and plenty of goodies, I love a massive snowstorm. Perfect weather however..I suppose 75 degrees and sunny..and dry. I love Colorado's humidity. (or lack of).

**********
It's Tuesday, Im at work..and Gails not. Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home