Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.26.2002

It's time for the Monday Mission:


1. What do you do to make things better when you feel sad and/or lonely?
I don't handle loneliness very well. I usually try to reach out to who ever is around and weasel into what ever they are doing. It's rare that I need "alone time". When Im sad, I talk to Mark. If I'm sad *about* Mark..I still talk to Mark. That's the biggest beauty of our relationship.


2. Are you a "touchy-feely" person? That is, do you like to touch people you don't know that well? And on the flipside of that, do you like being touched by someone you aren't close with?
I am a touchy feely person. I hug people that need it, and touch people when it's appropriate. Mark and I are both big "touchers" and will sit on the couch or in bed for hours (ceiling time!) talking and just rub each other's bodies.


3. Do you like to have "me" time, time to yourself to be alone and relax? Or do you prefer to just do your own thing with someone else in the room? When was the last "me" time you got and what did you do?
When I do have it, and I'm open to it, I like to just sit around and look slovenly and eat out of the pan and drink out of the carton. Watch Jerry Springer and fall asleep on the sofa. Some people would say "Oh, I like to go to a quiet corner and read." But I work at the library..that's regular life for me.


4. Generally speaking, how do you feel about the concept of marriage? Are you the marrying type? Do you think the act of getting married means something today or is it simply just "a piece of paper?"
I used to think it meant something. Now I think of it as just another form of the same commitment. But not necessary.


5. That said, as many as 25 states have passed legislation regulating who they believe should be the "marrying type." What are your thoughts on the banning of same-sex marriages?
I have never understood why anyone who wants to be married can't be. Gay couples, bi-couples, poly couples, men and their dogs. Whatever. Who cares?


6. If there was one law you had the ability to create or change, what would it be?
I would like to make child abuse punishable by the general public, with no restraints on severity.


7. What would you like someone visiting your Blog for the first time to know about you? Now is your chance!
Hm. Mostly that opinions are my own, and Im not trying to convince you of anything. If you think I'm trying to force my opinions on you, you are insecure, vulnerable and moronic..and have no thoughts of your own.


BONUS: Can you hear them? Yes, and I'm trying to ignore them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home