Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.22.2002

Still chatting to Celeste. Funny thing about the Board meeting today. All the board members are pillars in the community in some sense. Pres of the biggest bank, CEO of the largest construction co, attorneys, Surgical Dir of Univ of Colo Health Sciences Center, etc... So anyway, most of them are...older. But there are two gentleman who are about my age and they are *fun*.. (lemme tell you...hmm no I better not..lol).

ANYway, one of em comes in late to the meeting and sneaks in behind me and starts pushing the Z on my laptop (Im taking minutes) so my notes look like:

Motion approved to transfer $119,700.00 to thzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol.

So he sits down next to me and leans in close, whispering..

"what did I miss?"
"Gail resigned"
"Fuck me!"
"Can't..taking notes"

lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home