Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.04.2002

Over the next few days, I'm going to post some pictures, stories and links pertaining to 9/11. Some of the sites you may have seen, many you probably haven't. I've spent a lot of time looking for alternative "off the beaten path" accounts that I think are interesting.

I know I've sent a couple of you the link for this amazing site, but it's timely and bears repeating right now.

Bill Biggart was a photojournalist for an alternative NYC agency. He did not survive September 11, but his pictures did. This is his gear that was found in the rubble:



What follows on the website are some of the pictures recovered from his cameras. The next to last picture shows he was standing under in an underpass, which the story explains fell at approximately 10:30 am. Read the story then click on "Bill Biggart's Photo Gallery".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home