Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.24.2002

Today's been relatively busy..but with petty stuff.

A shower a deux (love those) a p.o. run, then hit arc (found another basket, Dy!), the pet store and the grocery store. Finally got dinner going around 7:15..so it'll be a late one. Which is ok, because we've been staying up late late lately. lol Barbequed ribs and homemade crab (ok krab) salad.

Finished my book a few days ago (She's Come Undone) and now trying to get back into "Dinner At The Homesick Restaurant" that I started before we left on our trip. It's slow going. Plenty of other books to choose from here, I have "The Pilot's Wife" and "We Were The Mulvaney's" lined up next. Really I just feel like laying on the couch with a blanket up to my chin, remote in hand.

I'm supposed to be writing an article for a friend that is the owner/editor of a national knife magazine, but I'm uninsprired as yet. He's given me very little direction which to some would be a good thing. It makes me feel unmotivated not to have a specific topic. I'm the only female he has writing, so that's the perspective he wants. Maybe I will work on it tonight. I'm coming up with all kinds of excuses not to.

quote of the day:
"Be nice to your peepee!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home