Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.22.2002

My stomach is full for no apparent reason, except that I've been grazing all night (aka eating empty calories). I just had some hot cocoa a little while ago (by a nice fire..it's snowing!) and now I'm having a soda. Sheesh.

Today we went thrift storing. Got some books, a couple of printers, some pc "servers" or some crap and a mint condition password game from 1963. Gonna slap it all on ebay and see what happens. I was so disgusted with myself...I saw a hammered copper bowl at a thrift store for $2 and didnt buy it. Came home and saw the same thing on ebay for about 56 dollars. I am going to go back tomorrow and see if it's still there.

I did not go take the jeffco test today. Do you want to know why? Because they just, as of yesterday enacted a hiring freeze. Isn't that just fun? I saw it on their website and called HR - they said.."oh yea, we're not doing the test". I said "Were you gonna tell me that before I drove all the way to BFE in rush hour?" gr. I am still putting in for substitute teacher job, even tho I only got 2 letters of recommendation, and I really wanted to get 3. We'll see what happens. It'll probably all come together just in time for Summer break.

Tomorrow we have hella errands. Hitting a couple of stores that have clothes for 75 cents on Wednesdays, already scoped out some Columbia ski jackets Im gonna put up for auction. Then we have to rent a carpet cleaner, go meet Mark's "friend" (cough) Jane in DTC to get a pc from her that's on the fritz "can you fix it by tomorrow night...? I'll pay anything!!" groan. I know Dy is laughing. Then we have to go clean Mark's carpets, and do some laundry at Mark's condo. Sheesh. I better make it home in time for Amazing Race, that's all I've got to say on the subject.

Time to go..do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home